About Me

My photo
What I am: Complicated. A mom. A wife. A thinker. A seeker. A 'musician'. One of the volunteer executive directors of a niche music festival. An administrative business owner who set up shop in a senior's condo. Oh the stories!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hello

Hey there readers.

People are starting to ask why I haven't posted in a long time.  The reason is that our family is experiencing a pretty serious medical crisis.  My beautiful, vibrant Mom has suffered a very debilitating stroke and we are spending as much time as possible with her as she works to recover. 

For those of you who have expressed concern, I am so grateful for your kindness.  Several have encouraged me to begin writing again, and as things settle down a bit, I may just start doing that.

Hanging in,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!